Vero SurfCAM 2018 R1-MAGNiTUDE
Vero SurfCAM 2018 R1-MAGNiTUDE | 3.4 GB
SURFCAM is a powerful 3D CAM product that achieves the balance between feature sets and ease of use. With an unrivalled out of the box experience, SURFCAM can help your business become even more productive and profitable.
Commenting on the acquisition, Richard Smith, CEO of Vero Software says, "Across the enlarged Group, the complementary products address the worldwide need for efficient and innovative CAD/CAM/CAE technology. SURFCAM is a robust, and well respected CAD/CAM system with a large number of loyal customers and knowledgeable resellers. With an emphasis on sharing already proven technologies, we will provide the development platform to reinvigorate the SURFCAM product and continue to help its customers become more efficient, profitable and successful. Following our recent European acquisition of Sescoi (WorkNC), this US acquisition is further evidence of our growing influence on the global manufacturing market. We fully recognise the importance of product branding and it is important to emphasise that we will continue to invest in SURFCAM through our new subsidiary Surfcam Inc., and welcome the existing US and overseas Surfware partners and resellers into the Vero network."
Alan Diehl and his son Larry originally founded Surfware in 1988, with Alan’s other son Bryan joining the company in 1990. Regarding the change, Alan says, "We have dedicated our lives to developing innovative and productive machining technology. Just as importantly, we enjoy customer and reseller relationships that are the envy of our competitors. We know we are joining a group with a similar view. We are confident that Vero’s additional resources and global distribution will take SURFCAM to new levels of efficiency, and will continue to provide solutions that boost our customers’ productivity, reduce costs and improve quality. "
About Surfware, Inc. :
Surfware’s principal product, SURFCAM is designed for 2D and 3D modelling and features easy to use CNC programming for 2, 3, 4, and 5 axis machining. Surfware, Inc. also developed the award-winning TRUEMill technology. SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 26,000 systems worldwide over the past 25 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 14 languages and has gained an outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base.
What’s New in Surfcam 2018 R1:
– ROUGHING CYCLE – DETECT UNDERCUT STOCK ADDED TO GENERAL TAB
– ROUGHING CYCLE – WAVEFORM – ABILITY TO SET HELIX DIAMETER ON APPROACH
– PASS FEATURE BOUNDARY TO CYCLES
– B AXIS CONTOURING CYCLE – MAXIMUM ANGULAR INCREMENT
– ROUGH TURN – COLLISION CHECK CHUCKS
– ROUGH TURN – EXTEND PAST STOCK EDGE
– PROFILING – SPRING CUTS ADDED TO GENERAL TAB
– PROFILING – ADJUST FEEDRATE ON ARCS ADDED TO GENERAL TAB
– PROFILING – UNDERCUT PROFILING WITH PROTECT SOLID IS NOT PERMITTED
– PRESERVING FEATURES THAT WERE FOUND ON A STOCK SOLID
– SPEED AND FEED MODIFIERS ARE NOW LOCKED WHEN USING TECHNOLOGY VALUES FROM THE TOOLSTORE
– DEEP HOLE DRILLING
– SPINDLE CONTROL COMMAND NOW CONTROLS THROUGH TOOL COOLANT
– MOVE TO TOOLCHANGE / HOME ON MACHINES WITH ROTARY HEADS
– SUPPORT FOR JTOPEN FILE FORMAT
– HANDLING OF NESTED FEATURES FOR IMPROVED STRATEGY USE
– SCREEN CAPTURE
– IMAGES ON DIALOGS
– NEW OPENGL DATUM
– PDI API ENHANCEMENTS
– FORMULAS IN DIALOGS
– SPINNING EFFECT ON HOLDERS DURING SIMULATION
Code Wizard Enhancements
– EULER ANGLES FOR MULTI-PLANE MACHINING
Code Generator Enhancements
– SYSTEM VARIABLE FOR EULER ANGLES
Strategy Manager Enhancements
– STRATEGY MANAGER – ISFEATUREFINISHED FUNCTION FOR HOLES
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )