Nextlimit Maxwell Render v184.108.40.206 (Win-Mac-Linux)
Nextlimit Maxwell Render v220.127.116.11 (Win-Mac-Linux) | 1.8 GB
Maxwell Render is a standalone render engine for making perfect images, films and animations from 3D models. It is the complete solution for anyone who demands immaculate results on a deadline. Maxwell Render offers maximum quality, speed, and compatibility for architects, designers and visual effects artists.
Maxwell Render uses no tricks and no approximations, it just does what real light does. From the core render engine to the camera model, everything in Maxwell Render is real world and correct. This is our obsession.
So that makes for great photorealistic images, ok. But getting images this good is complicated and takes forever, right? Well, no. In fact, with Maxwell you’ll be counting the time you save in days, not minutes. The entire Maxwell Render work process is revolutionary- saving you time and money at every turn, from production times to decision cycles.
MAXWELL RENDER 18.104.22.168
– Maxwell. Fixed instances inside of references crashes after bugfix “Fix bug userdefineds not getting projectors when referenced.”
– Maxwell. Additional logging messages when closing maxwell.exe
– Pymaxwell. Help updated for CmaxwellMxi.getLightType(…)
– Mximerge. Fixed critical regression bug merging files.
– Studio. Fixed bugfix introduced in 22.214.171.124 where a material drag’n’dropped to a group is incorrectly applied to group siblings.
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )