Microsoft Windows 10 v1709 RUS-ENG x64 22in1- (AIO) | 3.74 GB
This assembly is the successor to the assembly of Windows 10 (v1511) RUS-ENG x64 -18in1- (AIO) (this assembly line has not been updated for a long time) and was created for those who have a license or want to use some other method activation. The assembly was created on the basis of official distributions and contains minor improvements, affecting for the most part not on the installed product, but only on the installation process.
Composition of assembly
The assembly includes 11 Russian and 11 English editions of Windows 10 for a 64-bit (x64) kernel:
– Windows 10 Enterprise x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise x64 English
– Windows 10 Enterprise N x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Enterprise N x64 English
– Windows 10 Education x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Education x64 English
– Windows 10 Education N x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Education N x64 English
– Windows 10 Pro x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro x64 English
– Windows 10 Pro N x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Pro N x64 English
– Windows 10 Home x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Home x64 English
– Windows 10 Home N x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Home N x64 English
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 Russian
– Windows 10 Home Single Language x64 English
– Windows 10 S x64 Russian
– Windows 10 S x64 English
– Windows 10 S N x64 Russian
– Windows 10 S N x64 English
Some Assembly Features
– At the heart of the assembly are the distributions of Windows 10, laid out on MSDN on October 17, 2017.
– This assembly does not include anything that would enable to register and activate the operating systems included in it. All such procedures are conducted only by third-party means.
– The \ Sources \ SXS folder was removed from the installation media, in which the files for manual local installation of .NET Framework 3.5 packages and Internet Explorer 11 were packed. But this does not mean that it will be impossible to locally install these packages. The \ Support \ NetFx35 folder contains a compact and easy-to-use .NET Framework 3.5 installer for Windows 10, and in the \ Support \ MsIE11 folder, the Internet Explorer 11 installer.
– The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the System Restore service, both from the installation media and into the system integrated into the system itself (except for S-editions), 10 which significantly expands the resuscitation capabilities of the system.
– Fixed the peculiarity of the Windows 10 installer, because of which in the multilanguage assembly, when starting the installation from under the existing system, there was no choice of the language of the installer interface. In this assembly, the interface language is determined automatically based on the language of the running OS.
– Upon completion of the installation, you will be able to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa by standard Windows 10 tools (except for the Home Single Language edition).
– The editor of Home Single Language added a script that allows you to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa without losing the license.
– Restored the functionality of the boot menu by pressing the F8 key when starting the computer.
– When you start the installation of Windows 10 from under the existing system with the English interface, the application transfer point from the old system to the new one will be blocked. You can only transfer personal files. Moreover, the default language of the installed system will be Russian. It can be switched to English after installation.
– Minor improvements are made to the installer’s interface, correcting the flaws of Microsoft programmers.
Year of manufacture: 2017
Version: 10.0.16299.15 Version 1709
Assembly Creator: m0nkrus
Language: English + Russian
* The processor is not less than 1 GHz or SoC
* 2 GB of RAM
* 20 GB of free hard disk space
* Video card with DirectX 9 or higher support and WDDM 1.0 driver
* Display with 800 x 600 resolution