Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.5.3 Build 22746 (Mac OS X)
Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.5.3 Build 22746 (Mac OS X) | 359.63 MB
FotoMagico is the easiest way to create a gorgeous slideshow on your Mac using your photos, videos, music and text telling your story in a live presentation or a high resolution video. Use per-built stories or story-parts or tell your very own, unique story.
– Knock the socks of your audience with your live presentations
– Step up your wedding photography game and make the newlyweds happy
– Relive and retell your travel adventures
– Save a lot of time animating stills for your Final Cut Pro X projects
– Spice up your storefront window or Point of Sales signage
– Be endlessly creative and get impressive results quickly
– Make your photos and videos stand out with brilliant quality
FotoMagico 5 Highlights:
– Snippets give you a whole new way to compose complex slideshows quickly by simply choosing from a collection of pre-built story parts and adding in your own photos and videos
– Music Snippets keep you out of copyright troubles by providing free to use CC licensed music and the proper attribution
– Animation Assistant lets you choose from a variety of styles to automatically make your slideshow move
– Improved Text Editing and Text Placeholders make it a snap to express yourself. Automatically insert slideshow title, author, music title and artist or filename, EXIF metadata and more to quickly create a portfolio show.
– Audio Marker Assistant helps you to keep music and slides in perfect harmony (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
– Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades the most requested new feature! Use envelopes to make parts of the music softer when you intend to speak, or if video volume should take center stage, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood. (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
– Completely new dark user interface
Features in FotoMagico Pro:
– Timeline View displays the timing of the slideshow in a more intuitive way
– Extra audio track and recording mode for narration
– Direct access to Aperture and Lightroom photo libraries
– Teleprompter view supports you when giving a live presentation
– Chapters let you group your slides for a better overview
– Masks and Borders give you more creative possibilities
– Additional export options: Standalone Player, ProRes video file, custom video format
– FotoMagico requires a 64bit Intel Macintosh that runs on OS X Yosemite (10.10) or newer.
– Performance in FotoMagico will be best, if you have 8GB of RAM (or more), a graphics card with 512MB of video memory (or more) and an SSD instead of a regular hard disk.
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )